Rythu Sadhikara Samstha
Andhra Pradesh Zero Budget Natural Farming
Rythu Sadhikara Samstha (RySS) is a Section 8 Company set up by Government of Andhra Pradesh for meeting various needs of the farmers in Andhra Pradesh.
Government of AP through RySS is scaling up a pioneering Climate Resilient Zero-Budget (CR-ZBNF) Natural Farming (NF) to cover 60 lakhs farmers across all 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh by 2024. ZBNF address the acute farmers’ distress caused by high input resource intensive chemical farming that over time has resulted in losses, high debts, soil degradation, solution of waterways, encroachment of forest-land, biodiversity loss and water scarcity.
RySS is looking for a dynamic profession with proven track record to work with the in house ICT team.
Qualification and Skill set:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or in any equivalent stream/Master in Computer Applications with 2-3 years professional experience as a developer.
- Proven track record as a Database administrator.
- Hands-on experience on database standards and applications.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL.
- Expertise in database design, documentation and coding.
- Familiar with programming languages API.
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016 & Microsoft APS
- Experience in working with cloud platforms.
- Understanding the Organization’s requirements and designing and developing applications
- Coordinating with the existing Technical team for strengthening the ICT theme
- Strong analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Knowledge of Telugu is desirable.
- Basic understanding about Agriculture.
- Quick learner.
CTC: Commensurate with experience and Industry standards
To Apply: Send your updated CV at the following email id email@example.com with subject: Application for Database Administrator on or before 20 June 2019