Rythu Sadhikara Samstha
Andhra Pradesh Zero Budget Natural Farming
ZBNF Farmer Field School Master Trainers
In the context of the Climate Resilient Zero Budget Natural Farming (CR-ZBNF) programme of Rythu Sadhikara Samstha (RySS, Government of Andhra Pradesh), RySS and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) are looking for Expressions of Interests for experienced Farmer Field Schools Master Trainers on short term or on full time assignments.
Master Trainer (Farmer Field Schools)
Under the direct supervision of FAO’s Representation in India and RySS Technical Support Unit (Government of Andhra Pradesh), and in full collaboration with RySS and AP Department of Agriculture personnel and counterparts, the incumbents will undertake the following:
- Assist in the planning and implementation of FFS Training of Facilitators and refresher courses on Climate Resilient Zero Budget Natural Farming (CR-ZBNF) in Andhra Pradesh
- Facilitate TOF sessions, working groups, field visits in telugu language;
- Provide advice and develop FFS Curriculum, FFS ToF planning and implementation;
- Backstop RySS Natural Farming Fellows, Community Resource Persons, Internal-Community Persons and other field agents in implementing FFS in various districts of Andhra
- Undertake backstopping missions to various districts and participate in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning activities
- Assist in ensuring complete documentation and report writing on all the activities
- Prepare brief mission reports
- Any other work as requested;
Qualification and Experience
- Proven track record in development and implementation of FFS and participatory/non-formal education training programs
- Solid practical experience in conducting of Training of FFS Facilitators (TOF) and development of FFS curriculum
- Facilitation skills for the conduct of programs and FFS
- Minimum of three years of experience in Farmer Field Schools and participatory action learning
- Fluency in Telugu and good knowledge of English is mandatory
Short term assignments, as well as full time positions, will be available.
Positions may be based out of Guntur or various districts of Andhra as appropriate.
To Apply: Send your updated CV at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Application for Farmer Field School Master Trainer on or before 20 June 2019